Login Register

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic Page 2 of 2   [ 30 posts ]   Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Are UFOs demons?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:08 pm 
Adept
Adept

Religion: Catholic
Back in the 60's many were tripping on Ezekiel...

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:45 am 
Ancient Mariner
Ancient Mariner

Church Affiliations: Honorary Member 3rd degree KC
Some are misidentified objects. Some are figments of the imagination. However, I don't believe any are aliens from some other planet. The devil would love to lead humanity away from Christ in any way possible. Satan has the power to do such things. There are reports of people being abducted and there are reports of people who say that when they started to pray the aliens couldn't get away from them fast enough.

They are demonic.

Pilots blacking out and seeing things? How can all the people on the same airplane have the same hallucination at the same time? How can hallucinations be recorded on film?

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:47 pm 
Master
Master

DesertSailor wrote:
Some are misidentified objects. Some are figments of the imagination. However, I don't believe any are aliens from some other planet. The devil would love to lead humanity away from Christ in any way possible. Satan has the power to do such things. There are reports of people being abducted and there are reports of people who say that when they started to pray the aliens couldn't get away from them fast enough.

They are demonic.

Pilots blacking out and seeing things? How can all the people on the same airplane have the same hallucination at the same time? How can hallucinations be recorded on film?

I'm glad I'm not alone in this rational belief. UFO's are demonic.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:30 am 

Na! UFOs are Unidentified Flying Objects and that's all. No one really knows what they are. If they were demons, they'd be IADs (Identified As Demons)! To say what something is you have to know what it is. If you don't know, you don't know - end!

The rest is just conjecture.
:D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:54 am 
Master
Master

Mick wrote:
Na! UFOs are Unidentified Flying Objects and that's all. No one really knows what they are. If they were demons, they'd be IADs (Identified As Demons)! To say what something is you have to know what it is. If you don't know, you don't know - end!

In fact the name "Unidentified Flying Objection" is an oxymoron. They are identified as "unidentified" :fyi:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:10 am 

Religion: Padrino de Dani
UFOs are exactly that unidentified I would hardly call them demons. They could be secret government flights or any given number of things. My friend said most the people in his town including the police saw several all in one night and I don't pretend to be able to answer any of that. God controls all and if these things are here it is because he allows it to happen.

I am Larry Love, I have made sacred rosaries for over 20 years out of gemstones and other materials. I am very proud to be the godfather of two wonderful girls and father to two girls and 3 boys. My beautiful wife is from Guatemala.

Come see our rosaries (See DCF shopping mall) or
http://www.larryloveutah.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=83_71

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:52 pm 
The Exterminator

Religion: Númenórean Catholic
Someone should make one that is a qr code.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:30 am 
Ancient Mariner
Ancient Mariner

Mick wrote:

Do you really think the devil has no interest in deceiving the human race?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:24 am 

DesertSailor wrote:
Mick wrote:

UFOs are just objects that haven't been identified and that's it. How can this be deception when it's a simple statement of fact? Saying anything more is conjecture, theory or belief that has no substance - and it is this that can be deception.

The devil and demons deceive the human race in a multitude of ways; but prayer and trust in God is more powerful, the Mass is the Sacrifice of Christ on the Cross and the defeat of the devil and sin. To suggest that prayer and trust in God cannot overcome the evil one is itself a deception.

Have a nice day: :D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:25 am 
Ancient Mariner
Ancient Mariner

Mick wrote:
DesertSailor wrote:
Mick wrote:

UFOs are just objects that haven't been identified and that's it. How can this be deception when it's a simple statement of fact? Saying anything more is conjecture, theory or belief that has no substance - and it is this that can be deception.

The devil and demons deceive the human race in a multitude of ways; but prayer and trust in God is more powerful, the Mass is the Sacrifice of Christ on the Cross and the defeat of the devil and sin. To suggest that prayer and trust in God cannot overcome the evil one is itself a deception.

Have a nice day: :D

Do they lead people away from God as the Creator? When I watch TV I learn that the earth was visited by ancient aliens and they started the human race to be their slaves. The TV teaches that Aliens and not God created us and it was out of greed and not love. So why did we need a redeemer?
Don't say they aren't identified. I just identified them for you.

Post new topic Reply to topic Page 2 of 2   [ 30 posts ]   Go to page Previous  1, 2