Login Register

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: NFP charts from contracept.org?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:33 am 
Citizen
Citizen

Religion: Catholic
Church Affiliations: St Joesph
I was trying to find free NFP charts on line and the only place I could find them was on this website: http://www.contracept.org/nfpchart.php Would it be wrong to take it from a website that promotes contraception? I know they are pretty cheap to buy on line, I found some for only 5 bucks a booklet but you have no idea how tight my wife is when it comes to money :roll:

She is the highest woman and the noblest gem in Christianity after Christ . . . She is nobility, wisdom, and holiness personified. We can never honor her enough. Still honor and praise must be given to her in such a way as to injure neither Christ nor the Scriptures. -Martin Luther, Christmas 1531

Post subject: Re: NFP charts from contracept.org?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:54 pm 
Prodigal Son of Thunder
Prodigal Son of Thunder

Religion: Roman Catholic
Church Affiliations: AWC, CSB, UIGSE-FSE (FNE)
Cajun_Catholic_Guy wrote:
I was trying to find free NFP charts on line and the only place I could find them was on this website: http://www.contracept.org/nfpchart.php Would it be wrong to take it from a website that promotes contraception? I know they are pretty cheap to buy on line, I found some for only 5 bucks a booklet but you have no idea how tight my wife is when it comes to money :roll:

Why would it be wrong? You're not giving them any money. I don't even think it would be remote material cooperation.

But here is another chart you might use:
http://www.nfpandmore.org/Chart.pdf

I found others by searching Google for "free nfp chart".

"Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the King." (1 Peter 2:17)
Federation of North-American Explorers - North Star Group - How You Can Help

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:51 pm 
Trophy Dwarf
Trophy Dwarf

Religion: Catholic Convert
Church Affiliations: CDoA, SSVdP
NFP is not generic. What method do you use? You would want charts that follow the method you are trained to use. It is not a "DIY" kinda thing where you download a chart and go.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:58 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

Religion: Catholic
Church Affiliations: St Joesph
kage_ar wrote:
NFP is not generic. What method do you use? You would want charts that follow the method you are trained to use. It is not a "DIY" kinda thing where you download a chart and go.

Well I forget the name of it but I think we use rule K. It's hard to go by temperature because we have a son that lives on a breathing vent. so we are getting up in the middle of the night a lot and from what I understand to go by temperature you have to have a good nights rest, which we never do. So my wife usually waits for four dry days in a row before we have relations. I just want to start charting again to see where we are.

She is the highest woman and the noblest gem in Christianity after Christ . . . She is nobility, wisdom, and holiness personified. We can never honor her enough. Still honor and praise must be given to her in such a way as to injure neither Christ nor the Scriptures. -Martin Luther, Christmas 1531

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:51 am 
Trophy Dwarf
Trophy Dwarf

Religion: Catholic Convert
Church Affiliations: CDoA, SSVdP
Cajun_Catholic_Guy wrote:
kage_ar wrote:

Well I forget the name of it but I think we use rule K. It's hard to go by temperature because we have a son that lives on a breathing vent. so we are getting up in the middle of the night a lot and from what I understand to go by temperature you have to have a good nights rest, which we never do. So my wife usually waits for four dry days in a row before we have relations. I just want to start charting again to see where we are.

Sounds as if you are using a method like Creighton or Billings or Marquette or the Famfom method.

This resource will direct you to the website of the method you use, they can assist with the proper charts! http://www.catholicmom.com/nfp_methods.pdf