Login Register

All times are UTC - 7 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic Page 3 of 3   [ 51 posts ]   Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: How many forum members needed to change LB
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:27 pm 
Offline
Sons of Thunder
Sons of Thunder
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2002 10:30 pm
Posts: 4207
Location: The carrefour of ignorance is bliss & knowledge is power.
Religion: The One with All the Marks.
INsearch wrote:
kage_ar wrote:
mmmm... lightbulbs

Every morning for breakfast?


Uncle Fester.

_________________
Formerly: Greg.

I try to have a little something for everybody in my posts. If you notice a spelling, grammar, or punctuation error... well... I put that in for you.

I remember a lot of things. (Some of which actually happened.)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How many forum members needed to change LB
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:10 pm 
Offline
Sons of Thunder
Sons of Thunder
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2003 7:25 pm
Posts: 9053
Location: As I understand it.....in God's will. This is the best place to be.
Religion: Byzantine Catholic
Church Affiliations: Past Grand Knight KoC 15107
crossquad wrote:
Greetings:

Our pets want equal time...

Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we’ve got our whole lives ahead of us, and you’re inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb?

Border Collie: Just one. And then I’ll replace any wiring that’s not up to code.

Dachshund: You know I can’t reach that stupid lamp!

Rottweiler: Make me.

Boxer: Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark.

Lab: Oh, me, me!!!!! Pleeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please, please!

German Shepherd: I’ll change it as soon as I’ve led these people from the dark, check to make sure I haven’t missed any, and make just one more perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take advantage of the situation.

Jack Russell Terrier: I’ll just pop it in while I’m bouncing off the walls and furniture.

Old English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? I’m sorry, but I don’t see a light bulb!

Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.

Chihuahua: Yo quiero Taco Bulb. Or ‘We don’t need no stinking light bulb.’

Greyhound: It isn’t moving. Who cares?

Australian Shepherd: First, I’ll put all the light bulbs in a little circle…

Poodle: I’ll just blow in the Border Collie’s ear and he’ll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.

by(e)carg



You forgot the Afghan Hound:

"Dahling, me? change a light bulb? That's what the beautiful dogs have servants for!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How many forum members needed to change LB
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:32 pm 
Offline
Journeyman
Journeyman
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:07 pm
Posts: 606
Location: Azkaban
Religion: Catholic
crossquad wrote:
How many forum members needed to change LB
:laughhard :clap:
b[rilliant]y(e)carg

But the answer is 0; we're Catholic: we use candles.

_________________
Ad Jesu per Mariam,
Vladimir
<(((><

ἄξιος εἶ, ὁ κύριος καὶ ὁ θεὸς ἡμῶν, λαβεῖν τὴν δόξαν καὶ τὴν τιμὴν καὶ τὴν δύναμιν, ὅτι σὺ ἔκτισας τὰ πάντα, καὶ διὰ τὸ θέλημά σου ἦσαν καὶ ἐκτίσθησαν. Ἀποκάλυψις 4:11


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: How many PMSish members needed to change LB
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:02 pm 
Offline
DCF Poet Laureate
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2003 9:13 pm
Posts: 5260
Religion: Catholic
Greetings:

Q: How many posters with PMS does it take to change a light bulb?
A: One. Only ONE!! And do you know WHY it only takes ONE? Because no one
else in this house knows HOW to change a light bulb. They don't even
know the bulb is BURNED OUT. They would sit in this house in the
dark for THREE DAYS before they figured it OUT. And once they figured it
out they wouldn't be able to find the light bulbs despite the fact
that they've been in the SAME CUPBOARD for the past SEVENTEEN YEARS. But
if they did, by some miracle, actually find the light bulbs, TWO DAYS
LATER the chair that they dragged from two rooms over to stand on
to change the STUPID light bulb would STILL BE IN THE SAME SPOT!! AND
UNDERNEATH IT WOULD BE THE CRUMPLED WRAPPER THE STUPID @*!#$% LIGHT
BULBS CAME IN! WHY?! BECAUSE NO ONE IN THIS HOUSE EVER CARRIES OUT
THE GARBAGE!! IT'S A WONDER WE HAVEN'T ALL SUFFOCATED FROM THE PILES
OF GARBAGE THAT ARE 12 FEET DEEP THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE. THE
HOUSE!! IT WOULD TAKE AN ARMY TO CLEAN THIS... I'm sorry...what did
you say.


by(e)carg

_________________
Why do they search for a hidden woman in the highways.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How many forum members needed to change LB
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:15 am 
Offline
Highness
Highness
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2002 9:59 am
Posts: 8843
How many forum members are needed to change ordinary light bulbs with energy smart light bulbs?

_________________
.قالت امه للخدام مهما قال لكم فافعلوه

His mother said to his servants, "Do whatever he tells you." (John 2:5)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How many PMSish members needed to change LB
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:31 pm 
Offline
Vegemite Queen Moderator
Vegemite Queen Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 2:43 am
Posts: 25960
Location: Aussie Coffee Shop.
Religion: Catholic
crossquad wrote:
Greetings:

Q: How many posters with PMS does it take to change a light bulb?
A: One. Only ONE!! And do you know WHY it only takes ONE? Because no one
else in this house knows HOW to change a light bulb. They don't even
know the bulb is BURNED OUT. They would sit in this house in the
dark for THREE DAYS before they figured it OUT. And once they figured it
out they wouldn't be able to find the light bulbs despite the fact
that they've been in the SAME CUPBOARD for the past SEVENTEEN YEARS. But
if they did, by some miracle, actually find the light bulbs, TWO DAYS
LATER the chair that they dragged from two rooms over to stand on
to change the STUPID light bulb would STILL BE IN THE SAME SPOT!! AND
UNDERNEATH IT WOULD BE THE CRUMPLED WRAPPER THE STUPID @*!#$% LIGHT
BULBS CAME IN! WHY?! BECAUSE NO ONE IN THIS HOUSE EVER CARRIES OUT
THE GARBAGE!! IT'S A WONDER WE HAVEN'T ALL SUFFOCATED FROM THE PILES
OF GARBAGE THAT ARE 12 FEET DEEP THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE. THE
HOUSE!! IT WOULD TAKE AN ARMY TO CLEAN THIS... I'm sorry...what did
you say.


by(e)carg


::): ::): ::):

_________________
Thérèse

formerly Aussiemum07

My Blog: Aussie Coffee Shop

lowdenclear wannabe
Cowboy Max is my hero
Proud member of PPPA with no life.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How many forum members needed to change LB
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:33 pm 
Offline
Newbie
Newbie
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:23 pm
Posts: 17
Religion: Catholic
Church Affiliations: Benedictine
crossquad wrote:
Greetings;

*1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed.


*14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently.


*7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs.


*1 to move it to the Lighting section.


*2 to argue that it should be moved to the Electricals section.


*7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs.


*5 to flame the spell checkers.


*3 to correct spelling/grammar flames.


*6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb." Another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid.


*2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp."


*15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct.


*19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum.


*11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum.


*36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty.


*7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs.


*4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's.


*3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group, which therefore makes light bulbs relevant to this group.


*13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too."


*5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy.


*4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"


*13 to say "do a Google or forum search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs."


*1 to say how hurtful and offensive the whole thread is to people who, for whatever reason, have made the decision for their families NOT to use lightbulbs. Followed by a six-page slanging match to include the phrases "how dare you?" "I agree," and "entitled to my opinion," along with at least one quote from the Bible.


*1 lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again.


*4 to say "This thread is six months old!"


and

*1 mod to lock the thread.

by(e)carg



You must have stolen this from the U.S. congress!!! ::):


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How many forum members needed to change LB
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:46 am 
Offline
Highness
Highness
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2002 9:59 am
Posts: 8843
From Steve Ray:

http://www.catholic-convert.com/2013/05 ... lightbulb/

How many Christians to change a light bulb?

_________________
.قالت امه للخدام مهما قال لكم فافعلوه

His mother said to his servants, "Do whatever he tells you." (John 2:5)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How many forum members needed to change LB
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:50 am 
Offline
**********
**********
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:15 pm
Posts: 489
Religion: Roman Catholic
Can I be the forum member that points out that the replacement light bulb doesn't work? :scratch:

_________________
Colossians 1:27b...Christ in you the hope of glory.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How many forum members needed to change LB
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:29 pm 
Offline
**********
**********
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 2:18 am
Posts: 1295
Location: Isnt this a better pic of me?
Religion: I'm smiling, and I let my hair grow,..
Church Affiliations: I lost a few lbs. too.
crossquad wrote:
Greetings;

*1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed.


*14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently.


*7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs.


*1 to move it to the Lighting section.


*2 to argue that it should be moved to the Electricals section.


*7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs.


*5 to flame the spell checkers.


*3 to correct spelling/grammar flames.


*6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb." Another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid.


*2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp."


*15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct.


*19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum.


*11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum.


*36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty.


*7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs.


*4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's.


*3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group, which therefore makes light bulbs relevant to this group.


*13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too."


*5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy.


*4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"


*13 to say "do a Google or forum search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs."


*1 to say how hurtful and offensive the whole thread is to people who, for whatever reason, have made the decision for their families NOT to use lightbulbs. Followed by a six-page slanging match to include the phrases "how dare you?" "I agree," and "entitled to my opinion," along with at least one quote from the Bible.


*1 lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again.


*4 to say "This thread is six months old!"


and

*1 mod to lock the thread.

by(e)carg





:laughhard :laughhard :laughhard


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How many forum members needed to change LB
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:31 pm 
Offline
**********
**********
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 2:18 am
Posts: 1295
Location: Isnt this a better pic of me?
Religion: I'm smiling, and I let my hair grow,..
Church Affiliations: I lost a few lbs. too.
crosssquad

you are very creative and funny!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 3 of 3   [ 51 posts ]   Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Italianblend, kage_ar and 2 guests


Jump to: