Login Register

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Fine Art Rosaries for sale
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:51 pm 

Religion: Padrino de Dani
Thank you for your interest in L&L Fine Art Rosaries. To view additional pictures and see all of our rosaries please visit: http://www.larryloveutah.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=83_71

The unique gift that feels right in your hands. All of these rosaries have been made by our family at home. We have been in a struggle to get my wife a visa so she would not be deported and we finally got one so we will not be separated. We spent over 12,000 on immigration applications and lawyers so we are still trying to pay this back to get out of debt.

Please consider these one of a kind rosaries since we are not making them in bulk. Right now we have 75 of them made up. We took about 35 to Guatemala when we went to give away as gifts to family. We make each one individually and we don’t do special orders. Many times it takes me more time to chose the materials and design the rosaries than it takes to assemble them because we carefully chose materials that feel good together. Sometimes we will make a rosary and then take it apart because it does not feel right. You can buy a less expensive rosary. We are not just selling rosaries, but a tool that will be used in scared prayer.

We strongly believe that a family that prays together stays together. Therefore, we believe that special blessings are given when one holds a scared rosary that has been prayed upon within one's family, reflecting the beautiful gift of prayer learned from generations before. Our rosaries are built to last. Rosaries are not made to be worn and like anything else with use they can wear out but when treated respectfully they will last for many years.

We use many types of gemstones and non-gemstone material in our rosaries accented with unique beads. We hand pick all of the materials especially for the purpose of prayer. We try to imagine holding the beads and praying as we pick the materials. We call these Fire Art pieces since they are individually made as art as well as a sacramental tool. The crosses can be changed.

This rosary can last for generations when treated with respect!

Larry started making rosaries about 1990 out of higher quality materials than plastic or wood. Now we combine many different materials to come up with a final art product that is truly beautiful. We have been making Rosaries for over 20 years now. We hold a deep respect for the rosary.

I am Larry Love, I have made sacred rosaries for over 20 years out of gemstones and other materials. I am very proud to be the godfather of two wonderful girls and father to two girls and 3 boys. My beautiful wife is from Guatemala.

Come see our rosaries (See DCF shopping mall) or
http://www.larryloveutah.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=83_71