Login Register

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic Page 2 of 2   [ 23 posts ]   Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Resources Of Interest
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:20 pm 
Sons of Thunder
Sons of Thunder

Religion: Catholic
http://figuadalupe.wordpress.com/

Check out their Vocation video...

These men are on fire and they all want to be saints and they're all young solid men who love the Church, the pope, and the Blessed Virgin Mary, and growing quickly...

One thing that is very unique about them is they take The 4th vow--the Marian Vow...I believe its the Blessed Mother and this 4th Vow which is drawing these young men to this Institute

Some of these ecumenists are so preoccupied with Christian unity that they are willing to destroy Catholic unity in the name of Christian unity. - Fr. John Hardon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:29 am 
Sons of Thunder
Sons of Thunder

Church Affiliations: KoC
New video made by the seminarians of Cardinal Glennon College (part of Kenrick Seminary here in Saint Louis, MO): Man of Christ

War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:05 pm 
Sons of Thunder
Sons of Thunder

http://www.dominicanfriars.org/video/

A lot of good videos, I especially like the old vocations video.

Post new topic Reply to topic Page 2 of 2   [ 23 posts ]   Go to page Previous  1, 2