Login Register

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Hey guys...question
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:44 pm 
Sons of Thunder
Sons of Thunder

Religion: Catholic
Are there any good orthodox Catholic colleges, universities that you know of that offer a Pre-Theologate Program similar to Stubenville, Ave Maria University in Naples, and Pope John Paul the Great Catholic University? I am not looking for seminary at the moment. It is also essential in my case since i'll have to get some loans that the school or through the school's "connections" can help pay off the debt acquired from student loans if one decides to enter into religious life after... Thank you all. Deo Gratias

Some of these ecumenists are so preoccupied with Christian unity that they are willing to destroy Catholic unity in the name of Christian unity. - Fr. John Hardon

Post subject: Re: Hey guys...question
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:52 am 
Handmaids of the Lord
Handmaids of the Lord

http://www.thomasmore.edu/theology/?group2=Theology

http://www.love2learn.net/hsinfo/college.htm

The image of the Mother of God demonstrates the basic spiritual attitude which corresponds to woman’s natural vocation; her relation to her husband is one of obedience, trust, and participation in his life as she furthers his objective tasks and personality development; to the child she gives true care, encouragement, and formation of his God-given talents; she offers both selfless surrender and a quiet withdrawal when unneeded. -
Edith Stein

Formerly Sunmumy.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:27 am 
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

We're looking at John Paul the Great for my son Canaan. It has exactly what he's looking for in the Communications Media program.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:56 pm 

Religion: -----
PDUBYA wrote:
Are there any good orthodox Catholic colleges, universities that you know of that offer a Pre-Theologate Program similar to Stubenville, Ave Maria University in Naples, and Pope John Paul the Great Catholic University? I am not looking for seminary at the moment. It is also essential in my case since i'll have to get some loans that the school or through the school's "connections" can help pay off the debt acquired from student loans if one decides to enter into religious life after... Thank you all. Deo Gratias

Why not just go to Steubenville? I'd give my right arm to study under Scott Hahn.

Or does that have something to do with the loan thing :?:

Pauperes commilitones Christi Templique Solomonici